Re: Roman Inquisition 2

Msg # 9993 of 10317 on RelayNet Christian Life Chat
To: ALL, From: DUCKGUMBO32@COX.NET
Time: Wednesday, 1-08-20, 11:41
[ List Messages | List Conferences | Previous Message | Next Message ]
alt.bible,alt.messianic,alt.christnet.christianlife
   <28n11fhskj4qn5uohahmau17ofkdo87lhi@4ax.
com>  <
32v31flvqp5b91lj9nfhejlb0aa6ki5d03@4ax.com>   
On Tue, 07 Jan 2020 10:08:22 -0800, Mattb  wrote:
>On Tue, 07 Jan 2020 07:56:05 -0600, duckgumbo32@cox.net wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Jan 2020 12:30:42 -0800, Mattb  wrote:
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>Galileo was made to lie because the RCC said it was a lie?  When
the
>>>>>>>>>>>fact was it was the RCC that was spreading lies.
>>
>>>>No, the RCC was not.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>Was it?  What was the lie that galileo pushed, and why was it a
lie?
>>>>>>>>>  Galileo did not push a lie it was the RCC.  Look it up.
>>
>>>>So what was the basis for the problem?
>>
>>You don't know , do you.
>
>   Why did I know you would answer like this.
Becaue you know I'm much more intelligent than you are.
>>>>>>>>Galileo AND Bruno pushed a lie.  Bruno went to the fire stake.
Galileo was
>>>>>>>>sentenced to house arrest.
>>>>>>>   Then you don't believe the earth revolves around the sun because
>>>>>>>the RCC claimed that was against scripture.
>>>>>>Nope, not at all.
>>>>>   I mean how backwards was the RCC and how did these Vicars of Christ
>>>>>lie to such a degree and harm people for telling truth.
Why would anyone believe galileo and bruno?
>>>>You should learn to pay attention.  My comment was "nope, not at all".
>>>  How could those Vicars of Christ if really of the Holy Spirit lie to
>>>such a degree
>>So explain to me what you think "of the Holy Spirit" entails.
>  You don't know , do you.
I do.  The Holy Spirit is of God and Jesus in truth.  Somehow I think you
think
he has a poker game every Friday.
>>>>>  Middle ages and they (RCC) killed those that healed with herbs and
>>>>>such.  For these Vicars (Popes) to have direct contact with the Holy
>>>>>Spirit they got so much wrong.
>>>>YOU have direct contact with the Holy Spirit. But prefer direct contact
with
>>>>satan instead.
>>>   You believe the Popes of the RCC prefer direct contact with Satan?
>>No, I don't.
>  Why did you suggest they did?
You did.
>>>>>>>>As for Bruno thought you claimed the RCC did not have people burned
>>>>>>>alive?
>>>>>>His problem was one of unrepentant heresy.  Sounds familiar?
>>>>>  Then you do admit the RCC had people burned alive.  Then you have
>>>>>lied on the NG.
The Chruch declared guilt.  The sheriff lit the fires.
>>>>Nope.  You stupidly talk about the RCC going around having people
burned. That's
>>>>not the case.   The RCC was dealing with a major issue of heresy by God's
>>>>people.  They had inquiries, and had the sheriff take drastic steps to
extract
>>>>truth.  Those that recanted were quickly sent home.
>>>   Yes we know the Priest and Popes had others do the dirty parts such
>>>as the burnings.
Which is totally contrary to your statement that the Chruch did the burning.
>>The Inquirers were just that - there to review the cases of heresy.
>   LOL    They were not Judge and jury that directed and gave out
>sentences?
The heretics refused to recant their heresy.
>>>What about the Ipswich Martyrs where your RCC had 9
>>>Christians burned.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipswich_Martyrs
>
>>The Ipswich Martyrs were nine people burnt at the stake for their Lollard
or
>>Protestant beliefs around 1515-155
>   Yes people murdered because they did not follow Catholic Teachings.
>Don't you, Patrick and Rod wish you could do that today.
No, the God you don't believe in takes care of that after death.
>Then if the RCC tried murder today they'd be destroyed.
They didn't murder before.
>
>>>>So let's YOU learn to speak in words of truth.
>>>  Read above and that is one example of what you claim never happened.
>>Sounds like the Ipswich people were bad.
>  Yes they disagreed with the RCC to Earl Weber that is bad.
>
>>>>>Your Church lacks the power in any modern country to have anyone
>>>>>burned.   It has been failing or fading for centuries.
>
>>>>Heresy in a developing world was a dangerous position to have.
>
>>>   Yes because at that time your Church had not began to fail.  It no
>>>longer has such power legally.  Now it just rapes and covers up the
>>>abuse of Children.
>>
>>Fail what?  You'll say anything with no support?
>   I've been posting about that for years and now you want more Ok can
>do that.   Reports of pedophilia within the RCC there is no shortage
>of.
Then you're been stupid for years.>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>>>You really screwed the pooch on this post.
>>>>the dukester, American-American
>>the dukester, American-American
the dukester, American-American
--- MBSE BBS v1.0.7.13 (GNU/Linux-x86_64)
 * Origin: The Kofo BBS MBSE - telnet://fido1.kofobbs (900:104/3146.
1@rmininet)
3183
 

[ List Messages | List Conferences | Previous Message | Next Message ]
Search this conference for:

2018 The Trashcan BBS - http://bbs.thenet.gen.nz. All rights reserved.